You will find below a number of links pointing to Demos, Additionnal documents or softwares referenced in a number of papers published by the group:
- Démo : O. Derrien & al. “Parametric Audio Coding with Exponentially Damped Sinusoids” submitted to IEEE Trans. on ASLP, 2013.
- Démo : X. Jaureguiberry & al. “Introducing a Simple Fusion Framework for Audio Source Separation”, soumis à Icassp 2013
- Demo and software for paper: A. Liutkus & al. “Adaptive Filtering For Music/Voice Separation exploiting the repeating Musical Structure“, in Proc. of Icassp 2012.
- Support material for paper: M. Moussallam& al. “Matching Pursuits with Random Sequential Subdictionaries”, submitted to Signal Processing (Eurasip)
- B. Fuentes & al, “Probabilistic Model for Main Melody Extraction Using Constant-Q Transform,” in Proc. of ICASSP, March 2012.
- Source code for paper: Emmanuel Ravelli, Gaël Richard and Laurent Daudet, “Audio Signal Representations for Indexing in the Transform Domain,” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 434-446, Mar. 2010
- Source code source and sound examples for paper: Emmanuel Ravelli, Gaël Richard and Laurent Daudet, “Union of MDCT bases for audio coding,” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 1361-1372, Nov. 2008.