The TSI department is one of the four departments in charge of teaching and research within Télécom ParisTech. The acronym TSI stands for “Traitement du Signal et des Images” meaning Signal and Image Processing. For its research activities, the department belongs to UMR CNRS 5141 LTCI.
The missions of TSI are teaching and research in the domain of signal processing and image processing. Its objectives are:
- studies on images under all its forms, digital, optical… for various applications : medical, satellite, artistic…,
- studies on speech, sound and music,
- studies on multimedia documents, video.
The main research topics are:
- development of algorithms and statistical processing techniques, in particular for model learning,
- multimedia indexation, sensor networks, biometrics,
- coding and transmission for multimedia communications.
|Designation||Dates and time||Location||Title||Contact|
|Ph.D. Defense||october 28, 2016||09:30 am||Télécom ParisTech -- Site Barrault -- Amphi B310||Image interpretation using logic-based abduction